Friday, October 3, 2008

Mikey DeTemple & Picaresque





Here is a little excerpt from Mikey's blog:

"THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2008

First up!
After having 1,400 feet of super-16 sitting in the fridge, shot over a month ago I decided it was time to send it out. AKA, I had the money to have it processed. This surf-film-making thing is expensive. While I was in France last week it was processed, transfered and awaited my arrival yesterday when I returned to Rhode Island. We shot this whole trip on super-16, so it was kind of nerve racking wondering what we were going to see. Pleasantly surprised, it's all I hoped for. Here's a little tease of what you will be seeing.
Photos thanks to Chasen Marshal."

Here is a link to his blog: http://highseasfilm.blogspot.com/

Keep us posted on the progress Mikey!

No comments: